Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Review Scheduled

Wow!  Glen had an appointment with Dr. Tricot  yesterday.  The Financial Patient Advocate was asked to make contact with the appeals department with a message of urgency for a review with the grievance committe.  The reply was that it could take as many as 30 days and then a decision within about 10 days of the review.

When Glen and I returned home we had a message from the appeals department asking us to return the call.  It was after hours.  First thing this morning I did return the call.

A telephone coference is scheduled for July 28 with Glen, Dr. Tricot and the grievance committee.  Wow!  That was fast.  This is fantastic.  Pray, pray, pray for a positive outcome.

Keep Strong,
Vannette

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like things are looking up! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. In the mean time I hope you are enjoying your summer.

    I will be up at Huntsman in August for tests and then a meeting with Dr. Tricot. If all goes well I will be done with maintenance. I can't wait!
    Hang in there, Kris

    ReplyDelete