Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONEASHA

Our daughter, Moneasha LaMae (Mo  nee  sha ) was born thirty-two years ago today.

She is the expectant mother.    Moneasha thinks that her new son should have a birthday of his own so she is not hoping to have him this day.  (no signs of that happening).  She is beautiful both inside and out.  She is compassionate and considerate of others.  At the present she is in school training to be a medical assistant.  We know that she will do well as she has the traits to serve the public well.

My mother's name is LaZon.  My sister's name is Vickie Mae.  I threw the La and the Mae together for Moneasha's middle name.  LaMae!  I'm finding that while I thought it was unique, its not.  Her name has special meaning to us and that's what counts.

Happy Birthday Little Darlin', (that's what her grandmother called her).  We love you so very much.

Dad and Mom

ps:  I also created Moneasha's first name.  Kind of a long story.  Let me just say,  NO, we are not from the South.  She gets teased alot.  Her mama is just a small town country girl from a little corner in Utah.

1 comment:

  1. Our daughters are close in age! Tara just turned 31 on the 7th and it is so hard to believe she is now "thirty something!" Glad the baby is staying put and Moneasha can keep her birthday all to herself!

    ReplyDelete