Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

CAMDEN WADE

Here are pictures of our newest grandson, Camden Wade.  He was born at 10:28pm on 09/27/11.  Weighed in at 5 lbs.  The cord was wrapped around his neck and there was a tight knot in the cord that had restricted the amount of nutrition he was receiving.  All of this of course was unknown until he was delivered by c-section.  Mom and baby are doing fantastic.  His older brother who is 11 years old weighed in at 8 lbs. 7 oz.  Not expecting a new one that is so small, we have had to purchase new smaller clothing for this little guy.  I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking.

 One of the first pictures taken in the nursery

 First diaper

First bit of clothing

 Meeting my Grandpa for the first time

 Grandma's favorite picture.  Sleeping baby!

I am a child of God and He has sent me here.
Has given me an earthly home with parents kind and dear.
Lead me, guide me, walk beside me.  Help me find the way.
Teach me all that I must learn to live with Him some day.

Grandma Ross


No comments:

Post a Comment